Wednesday, December 18, 2013

cleanse results

Hi friends! If you've been keeping up with me on instagram, I've been pretty busy with addressing all our wedding invites and taste testing red wine. Now I'm pretty under the weather, but what better time to post, right?

My cleanse with Sami ended on Friday (go read about her results!) so I got up early on Saturday and took measurements before heading out to my 10K race. I stupidly forgot to take pictures but at least I stepped on the scale and measured.  The rest of my weekend was basically a blur of mimosa brunches and holiday parties so the pictures you're about to see are from yesterday (Tuesday). 
L: before, R: after. Same outfit except that sweater was in the wash.

Can definitely see a change in the side view. All that bloat is gone!


What these pictures don't capture (since I don't have a nice camera) is how baggy the jeans are around my thighs and upper/under butt area.  That's a pretty nice feeling!

In all, I lost 6 lbs on the cleanse.  My starting weight was 140.4, I got down to 134.6 about 6 days in but then had a massive binge eating day.  Well, I was able to get back down to 134.6 by sticking to my clean eating and focusing on my workouts. 

Currently, I've hovering around 136 with the holidays parties and such wine tasting. But hey, I'm sick today! The only thing I want to consume are throat lozenges and orange juice so this just may work in my favor.

Back to bed for me. Hope you're enjoying this Wednesday more than I am!

xoxo,
Cait

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh all of my pants are super baggy in the same area! It's nice but also kind of annoying because they are so sloppy looking. but it just shows my butt is lifting ;-) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the bagginess too!!
    what I wouldn't give to be back in the 140's! ha! Six pounds would do it too, but I just can't handle that many pills :(

    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo awesome. You look great. I need to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments, questions or ideas! I love hearing what you have to say. I respond by email when possible so make sure your account is set up!