Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love engagements

I really love engagements.  And not just for the sweet story or seeing the rings.  It's for the hope and promise that is wrapped up in the engagement. It's the start of a pledge to live your life together with one person, through the good and the bad, sickness and health, whether rich or poor. Wedding vows really begin with the proposal.

So while I try to figure out what day it is (nightshift is going a little better) enjoy these sweet engagement videos  If you're anything like me, make sure you've got some tissues nearby.

Read the original article here.

Read the original article here.

xoxo,
Cait

2 comments:

Please leave me comments, questions or ideas! I love hearing what you have to say. I respond by email when possible so make sure your account is set up!