Saturday, June 22, 2013

day 2 and starting stats

If you're anything like me, you're reading this post from the comfort of your bed where you haven't had to fully open both eyes yet.  At least, trolling Bloglovin from the warmth of my bed is how I like to wake up on a Saturday morning!

As promised, I've got my starting stats below but first you'll have to get through my update for Day 2.

Day 2 Updates

Well Day 2 didn't quite get off to the start that I had hoped for.  I planned on waking up early, getting a run in, studying, yada yada yada.  

Instead, I slept in until 10am, skipped my early workout, went to the DMV and then a movie.  But there was (and still is!) a lot of studying!

Okay, on to the food -

10am - egg cup and fiber drink
10:30am - banana and spark
12:30pm - deli turkey, hummus, carrots and celery
2:00pm - movie theater popcorn (very small amount), Think Thin bar
7:00pm - classic turkey club (no cheese!) and sweet potato fries

Probably have averaged around 80 oz of water... much better than Day 1, so I'll take that small victory!

And because I skipped my morning run I was going to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred before climbing into bed but instead read almost all the posts on yesterday's wedding link up. Oops!

Starting Stats

When I did the cleanse for the first time in March, I recorded my info on a note in my phone at the beginning and at the end.  For comparison's sake, here you go:


I must have not updated the weight loss because clearly I lost 12 lbs... oops! I think the 7 lbs was during the "cleanse phase".

In the two months since the cleanse, I've basically yo-yo'ed within a 4-lb range.  I've been stuck between 135 and 139 pretty consistently.  I blame a few things: weddings, end of school celebrations, lack of grocery shopping, fast food, inconsistent workouts.  But despite this I'm actually pretty proud that I kept a lid on my weight.  That's the longest I've been at a "healthy" weight since high school probably.  Usually I just get serious about losing, reach a goal, and then it all goes out the window!

Without further ado, here are my stats as of Thursday morning when I started:

Weight 137.4 lb
Left Arm 11
Right Arm 11
Bust 33
Waist 28
Hips 35.5
Left Thigh 23
Right Thigh 23.5
Left Calf 15
Right Calf 15

And here are the before pics:

L-O-V-E LOVE LOVE these shorts from Walmart.  And only $5.  Can't be that with a stick!

Please ignore the dirty mirror. And my sunburn. Apparently 23 minutes in the sun without sunscreen does that to me but the pictures honestly make it MUCH worse! I do NOT match that swimsuit hanging off to the left - PROMISE!!

All in all, pretty consistent from 2 months ago.  By the end of this challenge I would like to be in the 120's (even if it is just 129.9) and have lost 5 inches total.  Since I'm adding in workouts this time around, I think it's possible!

Any suggestions along the way to stay motivated?

xoxo,
YFG

PS - If you made it this far, you're probably reading this while I'm at my first day of clinicals.  Please consider sending me some good nurse vibes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, questions or ideas! I love hearing what you have to say. I respond by email when possible so make sure your account is set up!