Well, let's post some goals up on the ole' blog anyways...
1. A in every class. I want that 4.0 so badly I can taste it.
2. Get up by 8am every day (M-F), even when B sleeps in til noon.
3. Stop procrastinating. [This post isn't procrastination. I've already been hard at work for 2 hours, folks!]
1. Visit Austin with my future MIL to decide on a rehearsal dinner location. Sidenote: wedding is in Dripping Springs. Any suggestions on fun places that aren't exclusively BBQ since our Catholic families will be attending on a Friday during Lent?
2. Sign the contract for our caterer (currently in limbo while we decide on rehearsal dinner).
3. Make a clothing donation to Goodwill/clean out closet.
4. Continue to make time for friends/family.
5. Stay on budget! I only have 5 paychecks left (EEK!) and then that's it until I finish school/pass NCLEX/get a job sooo I use mint.com to stay on track and I love it - anyone else?
|sample screenshot of my June spending so far|
1. Attend 4 PB classes - I miss my PB girls!
2. Run 1/week minimum.
3. Sign up for a 5K.
4. Advocare 24 Day Challenge begins again June 23rd.
So this will be my 2nd go around with the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I did it for the first time in March and LOVED it. Eating clean has really pushed me to examine my dietary habits and make some long term changes for the better. I've got my energy and I feel great. Last time I couldn't work out during (read about it here) but this time I don't have anything standing in my way. If you're interested in joining me, check out the program here and comment below or email me.
I've got a ton of clean eating recipes I'll post in the days leading up to the challenge. I'll also share my meal plan so it will be super easy for anyone to follow along!
What are your plans for June? Any goals you'd like to accomplish? I'd love to hear about them!
PS - Old Navy is having a 40% off sale on their active line. I bought a pair of leggings about a year ago and liked them just fine but when combined with their prices it makes them amazing! I just ordered some tanks and capris - can't wait to try them out when they get here!
PPS - #flexbreak :)