1. Sorry I've been silent the last week or so. I know I say this a lot (probably because it's true) but nursing school is a lot of work. I'm not complaining - I'm excited to be in the program. But it's just taking the majority of my time right now and I'm okay with that.
2. If you're feeling a void in your life with my lack of posts, feel free to follow me on Instagram or Keek! Those are much easier to stay updated with and I usually post a few times a day.
(Don't hold me to that though. Now that I've said it, watch me be silent all weekend. Juuust kidding - follow me!)
3. And speaking of instagram, I saw this video posted on facebook tonight and couldn't help but love it. If you're Insta-obsessed, you'll get it.
Pretty sure every single one of those pics shows up on my feed. Everyday.
4. I'm treating myself to some Shiner Light Blonde (if you're in Texas, go get some. Now. I'll
5. Lastly, I'm doing the AdvoCare 24 Challenge again next week. I've been pathetic at working out/healthy food shopping the last two weeks so this is just the kick in the pants that I need. I'll be starting on Wednesday, June 20th and TRYING to post daily with my food/workouts. If you're interested in it, there is still time to order and start with me! Just email me or click my link!
If you're not sure, stick around and see how it all works out for me. Then you can try it afterwards!
PS - showing off some super cute engagement photos next week so check back!