Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm starting a blog. And you'd better like it.

So I've decided to start a blog. I've got a few friends who blog (some successfully, some... less so). And I'm borderline obsessed with some bloggers out there. I figure that they all seem to have a great time blogging, all the while meeting some amazing ladies and enriching their lives.  Why shouldn't I get in on all that?

Plus I start nursing school in 14 days and figured I don't already have enough on my plate. Duh.

Check back again soon and I promise to have another entry with more about me and why the heck I think I'm awesome enough to have a blog.

-YFG

PS - That's Your Favorite Girlfriend.  Don't worry if you couldn't make that connection. It's only my first blog and I'm not yet famous so I don't expect you to know that.  

PPS - I'm kidding.  Please come back again :)
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, questions or ideas! I love hearing what you have to say. I respond by email when possible so make sure your account is set up!