I am leaving at the end of this year. Actually, I start nursing school a month before the school year ends. Yes, you read that right; nursing school and not medical school. I'll save that for another post. And thinking about balancing my teaching job with school for a month gives me extreme anxiety. So instead of grabbing a
I got the idea to do a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days from another blogger, Kristyn at Chits & Giggles. Clearly I don't have 101 things down yet, but I'm working on it. If you have any suggestions of what to add to my list, please comment! My end date is January 16, 2016 :)
1. Get a tattoo.
2. Get married.
3. Graduate nursing school.
4. Get 100 blog followers.
5. Host a giveaway.
6. Save $10k. (Almost there now but nursing school will surely drain the account.)
7. Pay off my car.
8. Paint our downstairs bathroom.
9. Run a 5K in 30 minutes or under.
10. Run a 10K.
11. Run a half marathon.
12. Run a marathon.
13. Complete a sprint triathlon.
14. Complete Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.
15. Complete P90X.
16. Teach my dogs a few tricks.
17. Participate in a 30 for 30 clothing challenge (scrubs don't count).
18. Reach 200 Instagram followers.
19. Reach my goal weight: 125 lbs.
20. Learn to sew a button back on.
21. Learn to make grandpa's candy.
22. Reach 250 Pure Barre classes.
23. Complete a Tough Mudder.
24. Stop texting and driving.
25. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. (Anyone want to buy me a pair? Donate?)
26. Take boudoir pics.
27. Organize our office/home gym/dog room.
28. Go one year without a speeding ticket.
PS - I realize that babies are not on this list. The boo and I have chatted and that will come much later. At least 5 years, God willing. We'd like to accomplish a few other things before that happens, such as finishing nursing school, getting him a Corvette and moving into a nicer, bigger house.