Tuesday, January 21, 2014

currently...

I am writing this post at 12:30am on Tuesday while listening to a review module for tomorrow's exam.  It is basically talking about how toddlers are tyrants so it is also excellent birth control. Two birds, one stone!


I have discovered an excellent solution to our recycling problem.  Oh, you didn't know we had a problem? For the last year (or longer), we have just been stacking our recyclables in the corner of the bar counter in our kitchen.  It's relatively close to the garage and we can put all our recycling in one large container. So my wonderful solution is (drumroll please...) a brown paper bag! Now our recycling doesn't spread over the counter or fall on the floor. Plus, the whole bag just get thrown in our recycling bin.  I'm a genius.


follow me on twitter @yfgblog #shamelessplug
I'm kind of pissed that Grey's Anatomy isn't back yet. But seeing as though DirecTV users are no longer allowed on the ABC app, I'm mostly just mad at ABC. How rude!

I'm listening to all kinds of stuff on youtube trying to find our first dance song.  Any suggestions out there?

My diet is all over the place.  I think I might try to track my macros but we'll see how that goes. I'm pretty back at sticking to a strict plan like that if someone isn't actually giving me menu ideas for each meal.

I'm working on my PB challenge 30 classes in 40 days but I don't think I'll make it.  I'm out of town the next two weekends and can't ever make class on Thursdays due to clinical.

Speaking of out of town... my bachelorette party is this weekend! I'm heading to Dallas to meet up with a bunch of my girlfriends and my wonderful bestie is hosting the whole thing.  She is seriously a saint! Not sure how much will be appropriate to post, but you better believe I'll be on IG (@cregan85)!

Alright ladies, back to studying. Send me some good vibes this morning for my exam!


xoxo,
Cait

ps - thanks for the idea, roxy!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck today, though it will be over by the time you read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had to log in to the ABC app! Maybe I did it a few years ago when I got it and now I don't have to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl i feel you on the shows, i can't watch PLL on hulu without loging in or paying for something. SUCKSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the bachelorette party! I actually never had one, believe it or not. So I live vicariously through fun ladies like you :) Hope your test went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your test went really well! I walked down the aisle to Landon Pigg's "Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop", it was truly magical. I kind of wish it was our first dance song. We picked DMB's "You and Me", because it played every single time we saw each other for the first 6 months we were dating. But it's a 5 minute song, and that is a long time to slow dance.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments, questions or ideas! I love hearing what you have to say. I respond by email when possible so make sure your account is set up!